What is left is then only a feeling of want when it ends,
And its very normal to move on and not to feel anything about such things and there isn't time too, to do this and thats the practical and the logical part of life, but then when on the streets, or surfing my albums and something comes up , which would be otherwise be an ordinary part of daily routine someone, but a significant part for me. As I had been there and for me this is where it became something from nothing and today is a blah! and today there is nothing I want to do nor someone who I could tell this.
Slowly something in me dies.
And its very normal to move on and not to feel anything about such things and there isn't time too, to do this and thats the practical and the logical part of life, but then when on the streets, or surfing my albums and something comes up , which would be otherwise be an ordinary part of daily routine someone, but a significant part for me. As I had been there and for me this is where it became something from nothing and today is a blah! and today there is nothing I want to do nor someone who I could tell this.
Slowly something in me dies.
No comments:
Post a Comment