Monday, June 28, 2010

An simple argument between logic and randomness.

We have all got expectations from life, we are picky on whatever we do in life even very picky who we want to stand with but often and not we are never in control and when life kind of puts you in that position when you choose what it gives you too chose, you often end up with something completely new... particularly I, often say hmmm this is interesting...wonder why I didn't do this before ... and there we start something new.. that is the birth of probability, not reason nor logic.... just pure insanity.

Gandhi said that Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it because nobody else will.

Its been an year of real uncertain beliefs. All things that could have been stood for have come to collapse as if they had no existence at all, as if I had never made any foundations of those homes that I was so proud to live in. Friends. Love. Family. Career. All things just gave up on me one by one and I still can't believe that all these things happened to me of all people, of all situations. I can't even say that anyone stood by what I believed in. But to an most extraordinary victory of the heart over the mind, of randomness, fate or insanity over logic and reason has left me shaken and moved. As one path that blocked, the other opened into a new dimension of possibility of life that I have not tried before.

So I would like to say to conclude this, that often life comes to this point when it feels like it is the end of things and yepp they are that. The end of things that should not be there in life and things that should now take a different course in thier venture ... whereever they have to go. Cause the sooner you will, the faster you will see the new things that are set for you and life, I tell you with my personal experiances is always with surprises, you wouldn't really expect. Hope you do have the luck to see them in time.

A friend of mine once told me this, while on a very off-beat discussion on life, fate and death that in life, we have already decided to become who we are now. All of this is decided, what we are doing here is understanding why we chose this! :)

No comments: