Sometimes what you feel is something so intense
that writing it down is the only relief in this pain
And no sooner that this is done, I know the pain is gone
But then your life becomes a public show, a shows grand finale
And there is a cheer in the crowd who sees you like this
Naked, resting in your own thought, a thousand flowers
Fall from the sky of sympathetic eyes.
Sometimes I let go, I try to feel nothing that comes my way
Loneliness, the blandness, the insecurites take me off route
I leave for the day, take an off and there is nothing
That would interest me more than the past of happenings
My saddened heart, my dry eyes look for them but alas
Those days seem to have gone, I am sure....
I am in the same place and yet everything seems different
Its sometimes almost like as if life been unfair with my case
Even on giving me my share, it took my interest from it
Sometimes even in having I feel I have lost everything
Its this sense of unbelonging that brings me onto the same things
LIfe's been really been unfair, I have always lost
Lost even in my losing my friend, lost in even winning.
No comments:
Post a Comment