Sunday, July 19, 2009

We are all one

I was trying to define what life in itself meant. When the idea came to me like this. The sea being the mother of us, in unity, whole and complete. It hold us till we break in the dance of life, forming a wave. The expression that the waves creates forms our identity and for a time we all think that this is it until the waves begins to fall and we realise the inevitable. That we are one.


That is to say that we think we exist as a separate being. Here I am logically not saying that one wave is or cannot be better than the other. But what I am saying is that, in the long run we are all the same people. We just repeated coming out and going back to the source. This means that what we define as ourselves is an inevitable feature of being us as a race too.
Come to think about it, even when we do we still consume the elements of life to keep us connected throughout cause as soon as we disconnect from the elements we lose life in itself as life comes from the being and disconnect from it, annihilated us. Elements we consume in the form of food from the earth, oxygen from the air, water and heat from the fire.

The youth at the point is then the peak time of the waves where it forms and shows off the beauty of the living species. This is where we say life is like cause we are at the peak. And then we gradually come back to the source. In life, is just an expression of something that is there for a moment and then it fades off. What maybe we should realise is that the beauty of life is in the expression of it in the fullest and when that comes I think all things should come back to being what we are.

Cause in the end, are all one but now in life, we need to express ourselves cause when we do our own thing, we should be the best in it. The society that we have built is against this individualism and it brings a very this idea of expression to a stop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw a beautiful dream called life, I woke up and saw that it is,nt the life which I dreamt of. Then was that dream a lie. Someone told me life is responsibility and duty. I realized and worked accordingly and found out that life IS beautiful. One has to die contented.