Of all the things I have lost and found, nothing was more human than the first smile of a person on his introduction, and nothing was more bitter than to bid him farewell after long hours spent in build-up called friendship.
I whatever experiences that life has showed and what life has been through, I have only felt worse when it is a friendship at stake. Somehow i have given it, one major part of importance factor in my life. When look back, all the times that have gone, the most I have learnt is in a time when they have been there and when they have supported my cause. There is so much that you gain on the way with them it is hard to imagine a life without old friends.
I mean I am an open person. I would like people to explore the world, change aspects of their life once in a while to gain new things but to this sector, I will recommend only to keep on adding. Cause in the end, the ultimate question called life has never answered many of my questions still. It's been taken for granted that life just like that. But to whatever I know, one of the best things that life had to offer is friendship. And losing so many of my friends from after college has actually led to a depression. Once in while I turn back and I see them, sitting in some corner spots chatting, or standing and fagging, I almost lose control as to what I have to feel and what I shouldn't.
Life tell me that things have to move on but I guess this is a fight worth fighting for till you can. After all what is success, what is the peak of this life cause then at that moment, when you are there, I would like to turn back and see whose standing there at my success.I want a friend there. I want him there to smile back at me.
The best I can do for my friend, is to be his friend.......
1 comment:
so ture fanku...i feel the same way..whn i read wht u write its like readin my thoughts which i cant express the way u do...thx..i love it..
Post a Comment